Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was fotunate enough to get my Bullitt from the previous owner with the Bullitt box undisturbed. Yet, Im dieing to open the DVD and watch the movie! Should I just go to Blockbuster and rent it??? Should I break open the package and have some fun? Another odd thing I noticed, on my "piece of film" Frank Bullitt is being chased by a Mustang - what gives? Just an old time Hollywood blooper????

MODS: Tri-Ax, Densecharger, 4.30 FRPP gears

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: cdnTB#2021 on 2004-09-20 21:59 ]</font>

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2004-09-20 22:02, Hank wrote:
Only Canadians got the "Goodie" package. :sad:
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Really???? I had no idea - That's so cool!! :cool: Ok, so fellow Canadian Bullitt owners - the decision is??? I know, open it, copy it, sell south of the border! :razz: JK

·
Premium Member
6,218 Posts
WHAT?? What is up with that?!?! Is this the collectors box that has a poster, movie slides, lobby cards, the movie, etc.? Those goodies?

I say, leave it closed, and go pick up Bullitt off of the $9.99 shelf at WalMart or Blockbuster. I would leave it intact, especially since you Canadians are the only ones that got them.

·
Quest for single digits
12,030 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2004-09-20 22:20, MustangMarkus wrote:
.especially since you Canadians are the only ones that got them.

See we're special. :grin:

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Special...thats what i was told to call you guys growing up as well...its more polite then the other terms used...:smile:

haha just kidding. Canada is awsome, as well as most of the poeople that ive met from there. ive been there many many times, and i enjoy it allot.
Mike

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
On 2004-09-20 22:24, kaylan1521 wrote:
On 2004-09-20 22:20, MustangMarkus wrote:
.especially since you Canadians are the only ones that got them.

See we're special. :grin:

D$%m straight we are!!! A box of goodies and "Illuminated Visor Mirrors"! :grin:
Off to blockbuster we go, NO WAY I'm in intruding on that EXCLUSIVE Canadain Bullit Package :razz: It's WAY TOO Valuable!! :grin:

MODS: Tri-Ax, Densecharger, 4.30 FRPP gears

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: cdnTB#2021 on 2004-09-20 22:31 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
6,218 Posts
I agree. Vancouver...whew! Most of it was a blur! I remember Victoria, though.

Man, there was a bar in Vancouver that had Jagermeister on tap! Gotta love those Canadians!

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:oops: :toocool:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: cdnTB#2021 on 2004-09-20 22:40 ]</font>

·
Registered
59 Posts
Darn, I didn't even know about the Canadian goodie package. I certainly didn't get it from the previous owner of DGH2873. However, I did get a meticulously maintained and pristine Bullitt so I can't complain. What else was in the goodie pack besides the movie?

·
3,389 Posts
Just how special am I????
I got two, yes that's right! 2!!!!
he-he....opened one to see the contents and the other is packed away, still in the original FedEx box it came in, also un-opened.
I tried to give it back thinking someone will be out a package, but nobody would listen. My dealer said, ya, bring it in, I'll make sure it gets to where it should, and I said, where's that? Your house? And he just laughed....
I figure it's mine....
One day I may sell it as is, unopened....but for the hell of it, make me some offers.....dangle some carrots! One never knows!!!!!
I'll even consider trades if they are interesting.

IMBOC #00351

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TOYS-R-ME! on 2004-09-20 23:45 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TOYS-R-ME! on 2004-09-21 07:21 ]</font>

·
Registered
59 Posts
Thanks for the reference to the package info, Hank. Sounds like you might get one after all !!

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
On 2004-09-20 22:18, kaylan1521 wrote:
Dude, go to Blockbusterand buy it and keep the goodie box one unopened.

Pretty cool to be Canadian huh? We got a goodie box.

Yeah, and lighted sun visors, too! :mad:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts