Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About 8 local mustang clubs will be there-we've gotta have a couple Bullitts! I'm there for sure - Sat the 24tth. Gonna have a convoy of at least 100 Stangs!!!Final destination is at the lakes for a HUGE group photo & BBQ! Anyone interested? call Teri at 619-368-6844 (I'll send you all info)
It's gonna be a BLAST, but best of all ? ALL proceeds go directly to the victims of Katrina through the Red Cross!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bullitt_Babe_01 on 2005-09-16 13:25 ]</font>

·
Registered
383 Posts
I just want to thank all of yall for helping out with the Katrina disaster that struck my great state of Louisiana. This is the kind of help that makes me love our great country. I love this website!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Hey Terri, Wish I could join yall too. Thank you for your support and help. My family and friends are mostly located in the Baton Rouge area and are doing fine now. We just lost power for a couple of days and lost a bunch of trees in the area. We were really lucky, now we have a bad traffic problem in the area because of the added population to the area. We are learning to deal with it and become a little more patient with each other.

7,020 Posts
JOIN US
SATURDAY, SEPT. 24TH, 20
* KATRINA’S * RED * CROSS * RUN *
Sponsored by The Mossy Auto Group and Families

ALL proceeds to go directly to the Red Cross in assisting the victims of Hurricane Katrina.

Local businesses will donate products, services, gift certificates, and gifts to be raffled to participants.

ALL proceeds from entry fees, raffle tickets and business donations will be delivered directly to the victims of Hurricane Katrina through the Red Cross.
Please join us for a fun filled day for the entire family and friends for a good cause and ending with a group gathering photo and BBQ

Everyone to meet at between 8-9am at West Hills High School in Santee
Entry to participate is a $20 donation (please make checks payable to “Red Cross”)
Around 9:15 we will then proceed to the different local business’ that were kind enough to participate through donating with a variety of gifts to raffle.

* Raffle tickets will be ~ 7 for $5 , 15 for $10, 35 for $20 , and 80 for $50 *

Our final location will be at Lindo Park in Lakeside for a BBQ & Group Photo!
All proceeds go to The Red Cross in helping the families of “Katrina”
Feel free to call with any questions ~ Teri Temeyosa 619-368-6844

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 'Have BULLITT will travel' on 2005-09-19 12:42 ]</font>

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks "Have", You've always been so good at helping us computer dummies post 'properly'.
Much appreciated! Now.....how many Bullitts (or any other type of ride you have) are gonna join us? Need a count of heads for the BBQ!!!Teri

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
C'mon everyone! This is going to be a LOT of fun! I've donations from JBA...DPR...gift cards & certificates from a great variety of stores! Good food, good fun,& a chance to get free dyno's,etc. I don't care what you drive in, just join in!!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Teri - Sorry I won't be able to make it tomorrow. The 'Stang will be out of commission while I install new springs. :grin:

Have fun, take lots of pics.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just tallied the merchandise & gifts donated by local business...$2,489!!!!
Including the Grand Prize valued at $499
This is growing HUGE!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts