Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
4fit? said:
Good Grief!!!!!!!!!
Being built by MPH. Thread over at SVTP.

I think that is BC's twin turbo beast. There are vids of that car if you get on MPH's site. He is the former owner of a KB DHG that now resides in Oklahoma...

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Yep that is my car. Been waiting on parts for a while. It should be fun. A buddy of mine just built a similar setup on his Bullitt. Painted it sonic blue though. So hopefully we get some got vidoes of us running together down the track.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Now that's a sleeper...very nice!! All I can say is WOW.

Great job.

Ichibanbullitt

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Brian: Where were you last Saturday???????16 Bullitts in your hometown and you weren't around......Not good.......Just kidding.....

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Hey Frank, I had posted that I would be out of town in one of the threads. I took my kids on vacation. Got back yesterday. I would have been there otherwise. You guys were only about a mile from my house.

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
awesome BC!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
BC said:
Yeah, now I'm almost embarrased by my measly 400rwhp:lol:
Seriously, what a beast. I've seen a clip of a KB Cobra they did that they show going up & down the road just shredding the tires. I wish I lived closer to them...Of course geography doesn't seem to keep your cars out of there Brian....:wink:

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Great, just great, where is the wing and chute? How much weight did you lose and what does it weigh now?

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Brian: If you were in town, we could have all come over and had a BBQ get together after the car show....Oh well, maybe next year..............

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I am so glad I got those front wheels tucked back in. I have 4 or 5 videos on youtube. Bc Bullitt pulls them up.
Lets see. I ran 9.71 @ 140 with 700 rwhp. I wonder what we are going to get with a lighter car with 1105 rwhp this time around.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Pronkie1 said:
Brian: If you were in town, we could have all come over and had a BBQ get together after the car show....Oh well, maybe next year..............
Good idea. Hopefully they won't have it on Fathers day otherwise I may never be here. But next year my youngest daughter graduates high school that week so things might be different. If I am in town we will plan something.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts