Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
In the complete version of that film they mob him and beat him down fairly soundly when the finely do get him stopped.

:frown:

·
Registered
232 Posts
Now, now ! Im sure they were just trying to help him reacquire his equilibrium after all those "spins". We cant be sure................can we ?
Hesh

·
Premium Member
3,465 Posts
Black GT500 said:
In the complete version of that film they mob him and beat him down fairly soundly when the finely do get him stopped.

:frown:
Yeah... I'll bet they did! :eek:

He really made their technique for stopping speeders look like a joke :lol: ... but only because he really knew how to drive! ;)

Steve

·
Registered
353 Posts
Can you imagine if he would have had enough horsepower to actually give them a run for their money to go along with his driving skills?

SteveNYC said:
Yeah... I'll bet they did! :eek:

He really made their technique for stopping speeders look like a joke :lol: ... but only because he really knew how to drive! ;)

Steve

·
Registered
419 Posts
08 Shifter said:
OK,Who's posting my rental car escapades?!LOL!

I hope he paid the extra $15 for insurance at Hertz.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Alright everyone, truth be told. That was me..... I was in hurry to the dealer to trade in for my new Bullitt. Unfortunately, the police did not share my enthusiasm for my future purchase and ..... well the vid speaks for itself. On the positive side, I eventually got to the dealer and based on some unforeseen legal costs, the dealer gave me a really good deal.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Im letting you off with a warning

megame2942 said:
Alright everyone, truth be told. That was me..... I was in hurry to the dealer to trade in for my new Bullitt. Unfortunately, the police did not share my enthusiasm for my future purchase and ..... well the vid speaks for itself. On the positive side, I eventually got to the dealer and based on some unforeseen legal costs, the dealer gave me a really good deal.
Damn good story, you saved your license today. Dont let me catch you dirty! Cisco

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Wbihm225 said:
I hope he paid the extra $15 for insurance at Hertz.
ALWAYS!:badgrin: Me in a rental car is like a skateboarder at the X-games.That's what they are for!

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
08 Shifter said:
ALWAYS!:badgrin: Me in a rental car is like a skateboarder at the X-games.That's what they are for!
The most-inexpensive Offroad-vehicle known to Man.............

·
Registered
493 Posts
I believe it was discovered that this driver is ex-law enforcement with plenty of EVOC training and prior PIT experience including recovery from.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
RoadDawg831 said:
I believe it was discovered that this driver is ex-law enforcement with plenty of EVOC training and prior PIT experience including recovery from.
That explains a lot.Good thing he wasn't in a car with about 200 more horsepower or it really could have been interesting:badgrin:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts