Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:cry: Well its been a week since me and my baby #295 went off an embankment together which resulted in the greatest loss in my young life. We were driving home down the same road we always did do nothing out of the ordinary when we hit a bunch of salt/gravel/****:mad: whatever you wanna call it. The rear jumped to the right swung back to the left and of we went. Landed on a tree stump in this guys yard which caved the entire front end in. my first thought when i crwaled out was that did not just happen to me and then i wonder why? i didnt even have her for a month and she was taken from me. I got Dec 30 2008 with only 9488.5 miles on her and lost her Jan 26 2009 with 10622.5 miles on her. when i got it i thought stole the car for only $13ooo. Anyway im not sure what to do except i know i want another one to kinda help fill this giant hole in my heart. Any help to get me through this tragedy is greatly appreciated.:dhg01: :cry:

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Brandon I'am sure sorry to hear about your loss, as long as you are alright that is the main thing. Is the B fixable? Hopefully it is if not you will find another.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Wow... I too am sorry to hear of your loss, but your ok and that's what really counts!!

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Thats sucks. Glad your alright. There is plenty left for you to find anthor one if yours is not fixable

·
Car Whisperer
21,575 Posts
As already stated, you are the important thing. the car can be replaced or repaired. glad you are all right. you can live on with your car thru this site until you find another. keep on visiting and enjoying the comraderie here.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Unfortunately she is unrepariable. to get her back into shape the whole front frame section and EVERYTHING under the hood practically needed to be replaced. plus the unibody had to be tweaked back and she would need a whole rear end cause the driver side wheel broke clean off. i tried pleading with my parents to let keep her so that i could fix her myself but they said it would not be worth it because she would never be the same again.

·
Registered
286 Posts
brandonsbullitt295 said:
Unfortunately she is unrepariable. to get her back into shape the whole front frame section and EVERYTHING under the hood practically needed to be replaced. plus the unibody had to be tweaked back and she would need a whole rear end cause the driver side wheel broke clean off. i tried pleading with my parents to let keep her so that i could fix her myself but they said it would not be worth it because she would never be the same again.

id buy it from the insurence. that way if you dont end up with another bullitt you can transplant what you want into whatever you get...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i would have done that but honestly the only good thing left on her was the interior. when i came down on the tree stump all the weight of the car was on the front and that really reaked havoc in the engine compartment. i checked the oil dipstick and it was all antifreeze pretty much. so most likely the block or a head was cracked.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Wow. Sorry to hear about this Brandon. Glad you are OK though. Any pics of the aftermath? And I would agree that you stole that car for $13k. Good luck on your search for her replacement.

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
Glad you are okay.......Like stated before, you can always get another one.......

·
Registered
6,693 Posts
there are 0ver 5000 more to buy

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Man that suck.... Glad your ok. Keep a eye out on ebay. There is a Black Bullitt that shows up from time to time in Texas. It has very low miles. I've seen it posted several times. I live in Georgia and I had to travel to Illinois to get mine. Long haul....

Good thing your ok! Good luck searching for the next one!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.