696 views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  Bullitt1718 
#1 ·
Here's some shots of our get-together.

Notice Chris' foglamps

And his GREEN Ford badge

Here's Keith's True Blue Bullitt

What's this?

A POSER??

Seriously, this kid saw all of our cars and came to check us out. He taught us a neat trick too-how you can have a digital tach or speedometer. If you are all real nice I'll tell you how to do it :wink:

Afterward we all went to Pizzeria Uno

It was a good day for the Bullittheads in WI. Chris, Dave and I were 3 lanes abreast as we approached 94 and went our separate ways.

See less See more
#4 ·
Yeah, they sounded great together. We had fun comparing the yellow GT's engine to ours. Looking at them side by side, there's no question that the Bullitt is much more than just a prettied up GT. The kid even had the air silencer removed but it just couldn't match the Bullitt sound.

#5 ·
Dang Dang! DANG!! I didn't get in until about 11:30p last night so I'll have to catch you guys the next time around. Those are some great pics.
Well here's to the next big meeting!!!

#7 ·
VERY nice pics you guys!! how cool is that!
thanks for posting and tracey, thanks for helping that to happen.

#10 ·
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-09-04 21:33, JJZ-109 wrote:
Hey - You know in Wisconsin it is illegal not
to display a front license Plate!
Or at least that is what the state trooper told
me Friday night as he was writing out the ticket!!!

What is the digital tach trick???
I will be good!
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

My front plate is in my trunk. It will go on when I am forced to put it on. BTW, cops can't get a read on your speed w/o a front plate. I was doing 70 in a 55 and went right by a cop. Thought for sure I'd get popped but he stayed right where he was.

#11 ·
tracey, ssssshhhhhhhh Cam (Chili Bullitt) is always listening!!! -LOL
seriously, if your going to leave your front plate off, ALWAYS have it with you in the vehicle. mine is in the trunk too tracey. i've been told it should be in the cab though,..maybe i'll put it under the seat.
our front fascia is plastic, our hoods are composite materials so it IS harder to get a "read" on a new Mustang without front plates. and it is illeagal in most states to run without them.
but i leave mine off cuz the front looks so much cleaner and smooth without a plate!!!
i haven't had a front plate on in texas OR missouri since 1997.(he said keeping his fingers crossed)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.