Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

Will 08 Bullitt owers be welcome here?

3K views 65 replies 26 participants last post by  Bullistic 
#1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone that gets the new Bullitt, will they be welcome here or will they be expected to start another MB exclusive to the 08 Bullitt? :question:

#3 ·
Cool beans... I have contacted my local Ford dealership and placed my name on the list for their first unit. (Blk 08 Bullitt that is)

#8 · (Edited)
punk lancelot said:
WOW - Marine_V is the 1st I've seen to commit to the new Bullitt. And picks the right color too! Sweet!
Hey well... as some of you know I rolled #2126 (Blk) in 05 :cry:

After a year of looking for and trying to hunt down another Bullitt: Black, original un-mod, and at a reasonable price. I just gave up. I miss hanging with you all and going to events, all of you are great people and well.... I hope that if it works out and I get the 08 Bullitt that I am welcomed back here to make more great memories.. And Yes she has to be black.... we all know that is the best color anyways. :wink:

#10 ·
Hey Marine - I don't get it. You don't have to own a bullitt to be welcomed here or at any of the bullitt related events that I've ever been to. Hell, if I thought you needed to be a bullitt owner or you wouldn't be welcomed, I'd quit this site on principle alone. It's the people here who make this site and the events great - not the damn cars. As far as I'm concerned, you are welcome anytime / anywhere. With or without a bullitt.

#11 ·
punk lancelot said:
Hey Marine - I don't get it. You don't have to own a bullitt to be welcomed here or at any of the bullitt related events that I've ever been to. Hell, if I thought you needed to be a bullitt owner or you wouldn't be welcomed, I'd quit this site on principle alone. It's the people here who make this site and the events great - not the damn cars. As far as I'm concerned, you are welcome anytime / anywhere. With or without a bullitt.
Yes I know you do not have to own a Bullitt to go to events, but to be honest with you , it is just not the same if you are not part of the motorcade. You know... rolling down the 101 (PCH) with 20 other Bullitt's........ I own a 5.0 95 convert Mustang right now but it is no Bullitt. You know what I mean? Any who..... I hope that I am able to get my hands on the 08. Been saving for the last 2 years.

#14 ·
: Hello to all. I'm new here. but have been reading the site for some time now. about the 08 bullitt I've just now got the local dealer's too confirm that there will be a new bullitt and they know nothing about what special features will be included. "No Suprise too me". or the fact that I'm just about last on the list as far as allocation too them:rolleyes: . can you smell ADM. But on the list to get one just the same. and for MSRP whatever that may be. North of 35k is what there telling me. I'm going on blind faith here but it would be great to know that I'll be welcome here too support this site and the fact that bullitt's rule for many years to come.

#15 ·
Yes, as far as I am concerned ALL FOLKS are welcome here ... (shouldn't be any other way) :~))

#22 ·
texasbullitt said:
and if i only knew the winner of the 9 th race..... i would buy YOU an 08 bullitt
Thanks but no thanks..... I can buy my self one if I really want one... :toocool:

I will find out for sure once I get to test drive one for my self.

#23 ·
After your SCATHING review you are going to go ahead and get one?

I'm scratching my head over here.

Congrats, I guess.

And of course, 2008 owners will be welcome here. Let's go out of our way not to turn this into an "old" vs. "new" debate when they get here, OK?

We are all Bullittheads. Nuff said.

#25 ·
texasbullitt said:
hey............they didnt turn me away and look at the pain in the a** I am
Mark I think you're a real sweetheart, and most certainly you've never been a PITA in your entire life, that I'm 99.9% sure of.
Except for the French thing, you have nothing but kindness being emited from your persona!

...Oh, BTW... would you buy me one of those 08 BULLITT's too! :smile:

#26 ·
It too late to get on Mark's "gonna buy you a 08 Bullitt List"...make mine a Black one....ok :toocool: woohoo!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.