Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im sorry i cant post pictures at the moment but though some people would love to here about certain cars that did a 2.6 mile track with a 1/2 mile straight away and some very nice twist and turns
track record= 1.3x (130 something) by a highly modded vette

my results
best time was an instructor using my car =1.47.xx

GT 500 best time was 1.42, full suspension, race tires and 500+ rwhp (whippled and tuned)
the car blew up at 3rd session, each session is 25 mintues of almost holding redline and quick shifting.
he claimed the computer caused the failure since car just lost power but seems like it over heated or blew something...fairly new driver

lotus exige 2006 = 1.57.xx
not a novice by any means and still learning but did extremely well for this kind of a track

ferreri f340 = ???
he didnt run it at all... fastest speed he claimed to go was 100 and he wanted to baby it and not push it, so then why bring a 100k+ car to a $250 racing event?

there were a bunch of great cars that did really well such as highly modded 350z's pushing 450+ rwhp, a number of porsches, stis and 2 cobras

those are sadly only numbers i know off the top of my head and ill post pics later but for now thats it =D

me + that gt500 = driver mod badly.. my best time was 2.10.xx =/

·
Registered
816 Posts
You guys SUCK!! I am so jealous!! I bet that was a blast!! The big track is fun. I got to put quite a few laps on it filming the Jeremy Carkson DVD. Not at speed though.
COOL!!!
Get up the pics!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

i hope people can see them...
chances are i might make a run in september also so i might meet you there tom; medic, if you really want to try it i know some people that went with me last time they rented an XLR and a 350z and just beat the **** out of those cars.. just get the insurence ;)

all i can say though... TIRES PEOPLE!!! tires make the world of difference with cars.

·
Registered
94 Posts
When I did Fontana last year there was a guy there with a Hertz rental GT350H, he only ran the morning since I think he was getting close to his daily mileage limit :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts