1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Premium Member
4,215 Posts
Hmmm, tried to print my window sticker, but had a error message from the acrobat reader "unable to print". I am able to display and save the file but unable to print. I am able to print other pdf files from ford.I have the latest version of Windows XP. Anyone else having problems?

·
Registered
718 Posts
BiteTheBullitt0793 said:
it's too cold to go outside and get my vin #.
Time to move to So Cal. It was 81*F at work today. Had to run the A/C on the way home this afternoon.:cool:

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Cool link. Thanks for posting.

I have my orginal window sticker in a picture frame to keep it flat. I got an E-Mail today that the build sheet (with the Bullitt Production number) for #852 is in the mail.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
marichardson said:
Hmmm, tried to print my window sticker, but had a error message from the acrobat reader "unable to print". I am able to display and save the file but unable to print. I am able to print other pdf files from ford.I have the latest version of Windows XP. Anyone else having problems?

Try updating Acrobat Reader, or could be printer driver issue too. See if your printer company has updated drivers.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
I keep getting this message everytime I try to access the site:

We are temporarily unable to retrieve an online window sticker for this vehicle. Please try again later.
If the problem persists, please contact the help desk for this web site.

Anyone else :confused:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Me too.:frown:

·
Registered
282 Posts
Big Daddy said:
I keep getting this message everytime I try to access the site:

We are temporarily unable to retrieve an online window sticker for this vehicle. Please try again later.

Anyone else :confused:
Don't foget to add your VIN#. When you click on the link above it takes you to a "We are Temp....." page add your VIN# at the end of the address in the address bar, then hit you enter/return key again and it should prompt you to save the pdf file to your computer.
It works fine for me, thanks for the link.

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Yes, that is the first screen that comes up. Now go to the Address line (starts with HTTP://) and at the end of the line you will find vin= insert your vin number after this with no space and press enter (or click on Go) and your Window Sticker should show up. Hope this provides enough instructions to get you going.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts

I get this for both my Bullitt and my Ranger. Yes, I did it correctly. The website is screwed up.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Wolfie said:
Don't foget to add your VIN#. When you click on the link above it takes you to a "We are Temp....." page add your VIN# at the end of the address in the address bar, then hit you enter/return key again and it should prompt you to save the pdf file to your computer.
It works fine for me, thanks for the link.
Got it!

Thanks

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.