Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know if this has been posted here. But I came across this post for the original window sticker from ford. I didnt think much of it so I gave it a try. And I got my window sticker n 4 days from MI.:smile:
All u have to do is give ur Vin# and mailing address and thats it. If u dont give ur mailing address he wont send it.

Just fallow the instructions below.

Silver04Cobra said:
So...I was just farting around on SVTP a couple of weeks ago and ran across this thread where this guy was all stoked that he got his window sticker. As it turns out he supplies an e-mail address and a bunch of people started e-mailing this guy and he was sending out for FREE a brand new window sticker to anyone who wanted it. The thread was four pages deep before I did it, and I received it two weeks later.

Here is the deal...

Dennis M. Zeni - E-Mail [email protected]
North American Sales Accounting - Vehicle Invoicing
P.O. Box 6235 Suite 2-098 Fairlane Office Center
Phone 313-845-5237 Fax 313-845-1572

Send an e-mail to [email protected]

Put 'Window Sticker' in the subject line and include your Vin#, also include your mailing address or else he will not respond.

Dennis will help you or he will forward your request to Monica.

Note * He stated he would be retiring this June 29th, Starting July 1st 2007 the history file for window labels will be cut down from Ten years (1998 thru 2008) to FIVE years (2003 thru 2008). If you want a window label for your car, please provide the serial/vin number and your mailing address ASAP!!!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Thanks for the info. I was lucky and got mine from original owner who saved window sticker.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Many of us on here have received ours through this person. There is a post on here somewhere about this.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
rblack4405 said:
Many of us on here have received ours through this person. There is a post on here somewhere about this.
Oh ok my bad. Just put it up for anyone who may have missed it cuz the guy retires this June.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Ya done good....

OGBATMAN said:
Oh ok my bad. Just put it up for anyone who may have missed it cuz the guy retires this June.
No..bad...Batman:D...i had not seen this before..i email the guy an all ready got a reply from him...so....thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
U guys r welcome. Now u will have a rare sticker to go with a rare car.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Thanks for this Thread

I got my Bullitt #01794 last summer and have ben trying to figure out how to get a copy of the original window sticker. This thread is incredible. Thanks.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
OGBATMAN said:
Nothing bad at all, I was just telling you about what some of us knew. Always good to bring certain ideas to the light.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
OGBATMAN said:
No, you did good! I wouldn't have been aware of it unless I saw this recent post. Email to him is on the way!

Thanks,
David

·
Registered
142 Posts
Yes thank you.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Its just intresting to see how much someone paid for the car. Also to know where ur car came from.

Come to find out mine has been n So. Cal all its life.

·
Premium Member
871 Posts
Thanks for the heads-up. i have the original, but another never hurts. I sent the e-mail at noon yesterday and got a response back within an hour!
Bruce

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
I sent an email yesterday and still no response. I just sent him another one. Shouldn't have messed up though, just copied and pasted the email addy and made sure to put all the info listed above. Hopefully I'll get a response here shortly from the 2nd email.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
itsabullitt said:
I sent an email yesterday and still no response. I just sent him another one. Shouldn't have messed up though, just copied and pasted the email addy and made sure to put all the info listed above. Hopefully I'll get a response here shortly from the 2nd email.
U have to remember it says that if he cant get the info he would foward it to someone else. Also maker sure u didnt mess up on the Vin# and u put in ur address to be mailed.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Look in your junk mail...thats where mine was.

·
Registered
142 Posts
No problem man. :smile:

·
Registered
565 Posts
OGBATMAN said - "Also make sure u didnt mess up on the Vin# and u put in ur address to be mailed."
All u have to do is give ur Vin# and mailing address and thats it. If u dont give ur mailing address he wont send it."

This guy at Ford is like the "Window Sticker Nazi."
:scared:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts