Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm hoping someone can please help me out. The washer fluid hose on my Bullitt broke right around the hinge on the hood. When I took in it to get the airbag recall fixed I asked about getting that fixed too. They quoted me a price of almost $200 to change out a part that costs about $10, so I figured I'd just change it myself and told them to only fix the recall. But when I got my car back I noticed that they had completely pulled out the bottom half of the hose from my car. I managed to figure out how it connects to the pump and where the hose/clips go under the front fender, but I can't for the life of me figure out where the hose is supposed to come out from there and continue up under the insulation. Would anyone be willing to take a quick photo to show where it goes? Thank you.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
What year is your car? Assuming it's an 09. My 08 should be the same. Hose comes from the reservoir up through the inner fender, pops out at the back and then in under the hood insulation at the rear left corner. I'd pop the clips off the insulation and take the whole thing off for easy access. Good luck.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts