Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I know nobody likes the idea of a wing ,neither did I , but now I now feel it need's it. I don't want it to look like a GT. I want to keep it true to the 68 fastback look. Does anyone have any wing suggestions????

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-12-23 12:11 ]</font>

·
Registered
78 Posts
The concept Bullitt I saw at a show had a low profile spoiler (kind of like the one on the recent model Grand Prix). I'm pasting in one of Ford's conceptual pictures to illustrate. If I could find a spoiler like this, I'd consider adding it to my Bullit.

DHG #5281
Tint, MGW Knobs, Steeda Tri-Ax

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tomdmiles on 2001-12-23 10:56 ]</font>

·
Registered
147 Posts
Apparantly Roush turned the molds to the concept car wing over to Ford and they were destroyed. Another Bullitthead researched this a couple of months ago. The aftermarket is still catching up with the Bullitt, so I think you'll have more options in the near future.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Brad has a GOOD memory! i had forgotten that

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
mmmmmmmmmmmmm,...look at that incredible color and gloss! wish our DHG and True Blue babies had that high a percentage of metallic chips in the paint!!! wish we had that many coats of "Clearcoat" too!

hey, would a really, REALLY good paint shop be able to make our babies even glossier with additional(careful) coats of clearcoat??
i've always wondered if a good painter could make our finish deeper and better??
anyone know?

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-12-26 20:23, BULLITTBRO1 wrote:
Looks like the seats are green and grey. anyone with the bullitt hero card? i think it has a pic of the seats being the same green/grey combo.
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

I saw a pic somehwere else a while back with the drivers door open. These seats are just grey, not 2 tone.

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
I don't have any information....but I REALLY like the look of the concept wing.
It's the ONLY one so far that I would EVEN consider putting on the car.
In fact, I would go so far as to say that if I could find one like that, I would do it.
At least it would SHUT UP all the people that keep telling me to put on a wing! (My husband, his friends, my friends...everyone!)
Seriously, that is the ONE.
:cool:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts