Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all-

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'll be picking up my 'winter' vehicle tomorrow! I know it's not a Bullitt, but i thought a good replacement, she's a 1991 GMC Syclone, 280hp/350tq, and all wheel drive(Chicago winters). The bullitt is #0564 and the Syclone is # 0569, pretty close. GMC made only 2998 of these little trucks, the stable needs more space! God Bless America.

·
Banned
975 Posts
Yes, a nice city winter transport. Here in the Ozark Mountains I use a SD250 4x4 Diesel pickup truck. I live on a gravel road 1.7 miles to blacktop, the Black Bullitt is washed twice a day, once in town , and when I return home. This winter the shop will be heated to keep " MB 4875 " comfortable during periods of deep show.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mb4875 on 2001-09-18 22:32 ]</font>

·
Registered
360 Posts
It's much nicer than what I'll be driving this winter. Somehow I have ended up with our '92 Tempo for my winter car. It has 202K miles on it and it's at the shop today getting a broken spring replaced and engine oil leak fixed. I guess I shouldn't complain since I drive the Bullitt.

·
Registered
451 Posts
I keep swearing that #1934 is my weekends only/nice days only/fun car.
Read: secondary vehicle

I am totally sincere in my intent to take my '89 Accord to work more days than the Bullitt.

I think it has been to my work twice since picking up the Bullitt. #1934 HAS seen rain a few times. (rarely) I WILL keep it in the garage all winter long except clear/dry/salt-free days. HOPEFULLY by next summer I will be able to show more restraint with it than I have this summer... :smile:

I LIKE my Accord. But I'm walking out the door for work, and it's bullitt/accord/bullitt/accord - ah, who am I kiddin??!!

Joe
3k miles and climbing! :eek: :sad:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts