Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FAP Rotrex or Magnacharger?

I've seen them both in the our forums, seems like the FAP is a quicker install but the magnacharger looks really cool.

What do you all think?

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Saleen!

But I'm biased. :D

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
after reading the write-up in HOT ROD a few years ago, the Rotrex chargers seem to be a good overall performance booster, especially with the very high adiabatic efficiency ratings...

shaun

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
HOLD ON GUYS, CHECK OUT THE NEW EDLEBROCK E- FORCE SUPERCHARGER. BRADBARNETT.NET

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have had the pleasure of a 1-3 pull in Showa's Bullitt. The FAP kit will be installed in my Bullitt this winter, it is very impressive. CVA you would not be disappointed in this kit.

Adam

·
Registered
969 Posts
hey chet,

the edlebrock supercharger is a new generation VI style unit which makes more power on less boost via greater design efficiency. i posted over on the mustang source forums asking chris tillman of tillman speed if the edlebrock unit will fit under out strut tower braces on the 08-09 bullitts, and he said he will be finding out this weekend. the pictures of the edlebrock unit looks like our stb's should fit...we'll see.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll entertain any install that doen't involve removing or modifing the strut tower brace. Thanks for the heads up. I'm just intersted in getting about 400-425 RWHP and I like that old school look of the Magnacharger with that shaft and pulleys.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.