Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To my fellow Bullitt owners in the TC area and maybe a little beyond.
Would anyone have an available storage spot for 4392 this coming winter? This last year I kept it at a Public Storage, but they just raised my rate and with still paying it off and gas prices, it's kinda killing me. So I thought I would contact owners in here to see if they have or know of anyone with reasonable rates. I am paying $101 a month now, would love to lower that a bit if I could.
Let me know, thanks.

BullittJon

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Bring it down here. It'll be warm and dry aaallll winter. :)

I'm sure I can find some room in my garage next to 01152.

Rates are adjustable. ;-) Just leave your keys at the counter...

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Jon I would really like to help you but with 2 ponys and a harley truck to park for the winter i'am out of space. I will keep an ear open and let you know if i see anything. :grin: MAN we CANT be talking about storing them already! :bigguns:
HELL I havent even got 1543 back on the road yet.

·
Former Owner of 2001 DHG1557
840 Posts
DHGBULLITT said:
Jon I would really like to help you but with 2 ponys and a harley truck to park for the winter i'am out of space. I will keep an ear open and let you know if i see anything. :grin: MAN we CANT be talking about storing them already! :bigguns:
HELL I havent even got 1543 back on the road yet.

Hey, Summer is half over and ya know it snows here in September in Minnesnowta, don't cha know. :smile:

·
Former Owner of 2001 DHG1557
840 Posts
BullittJon said:
To my fellow Bullitt owners in the TC area and maybe a little beyond.
Would anyone have an available storage spot for 4392 this coming winter? This last year I kept it at a Public Storage, but they just raised my rate and with still paying it off and gas prices, it's kinda killing me. So I thought I would contact owners in here to see if they have or know of anyone with reasonable rates. I am paying $101 a month now, would love to lower that a bit if I could.
Let me know, thanks.

BullittJon
Hey Jon,

I would love to help out too, but over that last almost 19 years of living here, we seemed to have acquired enough crap to just about fill all the space we have, plus we need room just in case we acquire more. :smile:

Hopefully you have a couple of months before the salt shakers are back out on the road doing their thing. :smile:

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
ZBullitt said:
Hey, Summer is half over and ya know it snows here in September in Minnesnowta, don't cha know. :smile:
YA YA, dont EVEN talk about it. :bigguns: :smile:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the thoughts guys. No, not storing already. Just thinking ahead.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts