Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having a 03 Cobra bumper put on next week (the result of an unfortunate accident that was not my fault) and I thought I read on the posts a while ago that the B has the wiring for driving lights already installed, just not connected to anything. I've searched the posts but can't find the reference. Can anyone confirm this?

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
the nickel city kid said:
I'm having a 03 Cobra bumper put on next week (the result of an unfortunate accident that was not my fault) and I thought I read on the posts a while ago that the B has the wiring for driving lights already installed, just not connected to anything. I've searched the posts but can't find the reference. Can anyone confirm this?
This is true....If you look under the front bumper (about knee height as I recall), passenger side there is a plug end with a plastic cap installed to keep water out. This is the end you would plug the fog light into. I assume there is one on the passenger side also, though I never looked since my car has CDC Quad lights installed and it only needs one point to tap into. The other end of the factory harness ends behind the center part of the lower dash just next to your traction control switch. there is a dummy plug in there now but if you take that panel off you will see the end of the harness. Hope this helps....john R :cool:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Who has installed the factory style fog lights (GT) on their Bullitt? What all do you need to do this and where did you get it from?

Sorry I hijacked your thread "the nickel city kid".

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
To put fog lights on a Bullitt, you need to go to 50resto.com or another parts place, and buy and install the interior switch.

Then get under the car find the wires and take the caps of the connectors. Then just plug them into your foglights. Done.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts