Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night I was on my way home from Christmas shopping in #4816 and at the most popular racing stoplight in town a cherry 1970 Chevelle pulls up next to me, he didn't even acknowledge me, however when the light turned green he squeeled the tires and took off in a dash, at the next block up the light was red and about to turn green, the Chevelle was at a rolling stop and I was shortly behind preparing to stop, So now I knew there was actually gonna be a race. The Chevelle cheated and jumped the gun on the red light however I pulled on him in 2nd gear and passed him, at about 1 1/2 car lengths ahead of him I heard his tires screech from his brakes locking up and I noticed we passed a cop, In my rearview the cop did a tire blazing 180 and turned his lights on. The Chevelle immediately turned into McDonald's parking lot because he knew one of us had been had. However,I turned on the next street in a blaze and zig-zagged through the streets of a neighborhood to safety.
Now, I'm sure there will be a story brewing up around town but I'm just waiting to hear how out of hand it gets.

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Good win. I toyed with @ a 72 chevelle the other night but he left me like i was in reverse. it was kinda funny actually.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hey #161 are you going to the Fun Ford weekend at Houston Raceway park?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts