1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Outstanding!!! Congrats!!

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
All right Dennis, you the man! Love the way you represent our group. Sure was good to hang out with you, your passion is addictive.

·
Premium Member
6,282 Posts
AND ... in addition to being a great guy, great Nats room mate and having the top Bullitt, Dennis is the only Bullitthead to have attended all of the Bullitt Nationals with his car.

HOW 'BOUT THAT!

·
Premium Member
6,282 Posts
I also learned just how much passion Dennis has for the registry. You should have seen how he impressed a new Bullitt owner who he found at the car show on Sunday. The new owner had no idea how cool his Bullit was until Dennis finished talking with him. Of course, Dennis photographed and recorded all the important details for the registry. Dennis even removed the rear seat to check out the hologram because the one under the hood was unreadable.

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
A better person could not have won this Dennis is always there to help out any who need it and to keep those fake Bullitt owners in line.

Plus his show tips are the best!

Congrats Dennis!!!!!!

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
PhotoRick said:
AND ... in addition to being a great guy, great Nats room mate and having the top Bullitt, Dennis is the only Bullitthead to have attended all of the Bullitt Nationals with his car.

HOW 'BOUT THAT!
What about Dallas and Kurt?

·
Premium Member
12,773 Posts
That is true...the distinction is "with the Bullitt". I lost that this year given 3230 is still being rebuilt and wasn't ready to play. However, I have been at every National, as well as the 100th and the 40th Bullitt/Mach events. Just haven't yet made it to the shootouts....but....hmmm...there's always next year!!!!

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
BULLITT3230 said:
That is true...the distinction is "with the Bullitt". I lost that this year given 3230 is still being rebuilt and wasn't ready to play. However, I have been at every National, as well as the 100th and the 40th Bullitt/Mach events. Just haven't yet made it to the shootouts....but....hmmm...there's always next year!!!!
I've made it to all four Shootouts, the 100th and the 40th, and 4/6 Nats, all with my car! I have missed the Redneck Nats, SF Nats, and the Cross Dresser Shootouts in Canada.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
He said with his Bullitt. Not sure if Dallas drove last year....
Yes, Dallas drove last year.

·
Premium Member
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wonbullitt0647 said:
Dillo Dave has made it to all......but with two different bullitts..

Thanks for the comments guys.
Dennis
I think that still counts. Just because he changed cars he is still a bBullitthead attending in a Bullitt

I only missed the first Nats in Texas
and I missed Kentucky because of the doubs surrounding you know who - so i made the texas shootout my "Bullitt event" for that year.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
I think I'll attend the TX Bullitt shoot out next year when can we start signing up

1 - 19 of 19 Posts