Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

Wonder how many Bullitt owners there are in Nebraska?

5K views 25 replies 21 participants last post by  Nebraska Bullitt 
#1 ·
I live in Omaha, Nebraska. I wonder how many other Bullitt owners there are here in Nebraska?

#4 · (Edited)
Omaha here, (just between Bellevue and Papillion). I just bought Black 1603 the other week from Lithia Ford on L street.

At the time I had a Blue '05 V6 (with dual white racing stripes I added). I was simply taking it in for an oil change. I went inside to look around while I was waiting. They knew I was going to be looking at upgrading my mustang next year (in the air force and re-enlisting next year, my career field gets a nice bonus for re-enlisting). The one guy I had talked to in the past there saw me and said "you gotta see this." They had just got it, wasn't even cleaned up or inspected yet, let alone out on the show floor. The guy that sold it bought a brand new Shelby. It took a lot of fanagling, and in the end I think I basically stole it from them, but I got it.

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

#5 ·
I was the owner of a DHG Bullitt here in south sioux city but now the owner of a 2004 mach 1 the new owner is in dakota city nebraska he knows about this site.

#9 ·
Bullitt731 said:
So that makes 1 green, 1 black, and 1 blue; a complete set of colors accounted for here in Omaha.
Chris' is totalled now, so you'll have to find another black. Bummer. :sad:

#14 ·
I have '09 HG #5933 in Auburn, NE, but I'm up at home in Omaha with it every weekend it's nice enough. I just saw a black 08-09 rolling through Auburn on Highway 75 today, we have to find out who that is to have all the colors at a meet-up.

Last fall I saw an 08-09 HG in Omaha around Radial Hwy & Hamilton, so if you were freaked out by a kid in a red S-10 honking and waving at you, I apologize. I had already ordered mine and hadn't picked it up yet.

#18 ·
Flannimal said:
I have a black 08 in Papillion. I've seen another black on 370 and a DHG on Offutt.
The one on Offutt is probably mine, #4395. I used to drive it to work a lot but what with the construction and the parking problems on base, not so much anymore.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.