Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This dealership I am dealing with has been great. The salesguy got the final word that there will be no markup at this dealership for the Bullitts. They just want to sell them. We did the numbers today:

Bullitt pkg. Prem. GT

-ambient lighting
-HID headlights
-alarm system
-locking wheel nuts

MSRP: $32,270 X-plan price: Around $29,800

He is going to check if the Ford is allowing the X-plan and will get back with me. I have to go put down the deposit and he'll turn in the order. :) He said that if Ford will allow, he'll do the x-plan. If not, he said we can work on a price that will work for me.

Korey

·
Registered
473 Posts
OK this might be a stupid question, but I am going to ask any ways. What is the "X PLAN"....

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,068 Posts
Isn't the "X Plan" a discount that FORD employees/family get on new cars? If not, then what is that plan called.

In 2001 we paid dealer markup and I am not about to pay that again on a new Bullitt. That is why we will wait 1-2 years for a used one.....

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ford employees and I think companies that are under Ford are allowed 8 pins or so a year to give to anyone they want. You give the person some of your info, he puts it in the system and gets a pin assigned to your name. Then, you take that pin in when you go to buy the car. The dealer has to show you all the invoice pricing for everything on your car. You pay invoice plus so much percentage... is that correct?

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Right, the x-plan is the a-plan price plus like 4 or 5%. And you don't pay admin fees or anything like that.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
X plan is for vendors. I get X plan as an employee of AAA. It's not a big discount if you know what the price of the car should be but with X plan I know I'm getting the lowest price without the haggling.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
wally05 said:
This dealership I am dealing with has been great. The salesguy got the final word that there will be no markup at this dealership for the Bullitts. They just want to sell them. We did the numbers today:

Bullitt pkg. Prem. GT

-ambient lighting
-HID headlights
-alarm system
-locking wheel nuts

MSRP: $32,270 X-plan price: Around $29,800

He is going to check if the Ford is allowing the X-plan and will get back with me. I have to go put down the deposit and he'll turn in the order. :) He said that if Ford will allow, he'll do the x-plan. If not, he said we can work on a price that will work for me.

Korey
CONGRATULATIONS ON THAT HOOK-UP ~ !!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts