Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Talk about a great weekend. We were at the Nationals and got an offer on our house and we were able toclose in less than two weeks!!

We are using the proceeds to fund our adoption!! If all goes well we will have the little one home before Christmas!!

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Greg, I thought the wife was also with child????? You going to have 2 rug rats at the same time?????

·
Premium Member
18,431 Posts
kaylan1521 said:
Congrats to you and Carol. Hopefully all will work out for you guys because she sure started smiling when she talked about it in Tulsa
I think Carol is just one incredibly happy person. Why she married Greg is beyond me. Just the same I hope all goes well with the adoption for them. Sounds Great! SNOOPY!

·
Registered
873 Posts
Awesome!!! Congrats.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Outstanding news...Greg an Carol....our best wishes with the little one.

·
Car Whisperer
20,785 Posts
Congratulations!!!!!!!! YOu will have to tell me what kind of karma to employ...our house has been on the market for almost a year :(

·
Car Whisperer
20,785 Posts
Wow, glad you finally sold it..that's a long time. Time to relax a bit now!!!

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Congrats Gregg....God bless you and your new family...

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
congratulations on the house and CONGRATULATIONS on the adoption... as you knwo my two oldest are adopted 'korean' and i promise you , its the greatest thing in the world. I couldnt be happier or prouder of my son and daughter... way to go gregg and carol .
if you need any help / advice on the process or anything let me know...I woudl be glad to help

1 - 17 of 17 Posts