Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going to the Woodward Dream Cruise, Aug 17-18. Art Hyde has writen in Mustang Times in the last 2 issues that he is trying to get as many Bullitts to together, for Bullitt only cruise though GM and Chrysler Tech centers with 68 Charger. Plus there many other activies planned by Team Mustang.
I won't be going because my vaction time is set for the end of Sept for the MCA Birthday in Atlanta. How many of you all going to be there? Maybe we can all get together and show up at the same time like some type of Bullitt Train
Let me Know I think it would be cool.
Plus Art Hyde said He'll be in Atlanta also, maybe we can get him to autograph our cars?

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Damn,I would like to go but my Vacation plans are for Sept. I am going up to Michigan for the Pure Stock Shootout,and visit some friends up there. I here the Woodward Cruise,is really huge and you can hardly cruise anywhere. Would be a nice trip though!

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree, I think I'll do the dream cruise next year. This year is for the MCA brithday

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
I'll be at the cruise. I would like to take that Friday off and meet at The Ford World HQ. I have yet to see an other Bullitt on the roads in Michigan. From the posts I've read it looks like 1/2 the bullitts went to Texas. Would be neat to meet some of you in person. It should be a blast as it always is with people and cars coming from all around the country.
VERY COOL!!

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
If I'm back to work and can get off I'm hoping to go. I think Bullitoid (Mike) was talking about going also. Won't know for sure for another week at the earliest. Already missed FFW at Norwalk since I've been off work. :sad:
Cam

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Unfortunately, I set up my vacation for the first week in August so I can attend the Brickyard 400.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am hoping to go to the Woodward Dream Cruise, but have not completely finalized my plans yet. Please keep me in the loop, if I am able to go I would love to meet and see some of the other cars. I own a black Bullitt and it is the only one I have seen so far! I am very interested in checking out the DHG!

·
Registered
209 Posts
I'll be at the Cruise representing for all of us! I'll also be in the Mustang Cruise that meets at the World Head Quarters on Friday. Hope to see some other Bullitts and Bullittclub members there :grin: !!!!

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
I am still planning on going.

For those of you coming up 75 (through Ohio), maybe we can hook up and have a small "Bullitt" train to MI. :smile:

Mike

·
Registered
199 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-07-18 22:29, Dillo Dave wrote:
Unfortunately, I set up my vacation for the first week in August so I can attend the Brickyard 400.

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

There is nothing unfortunate about that. I am also going to the Brickyard. Go Tony, and Gordon is going to go home early!

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
I will be attending the Friday Team Mustang Cruise event. Since I will also be out on Woodward Tuesday & Wednesday nights.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Could someone tell me the time and place for thr friday bullitt meeting. I have to work but if its late in the afternoon I would try to be there.
Thanks

Jim
Blk Bullitt #2754

·
Registered
360 Posts
Wish I could be there fellow Bullittheads,being a Bullitthead, a Ford brat, and a native of SE MI but must take daughter to a college tour. Someone take lots of pics and post 'em, OK?

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'll be there!

Just a heads up, everything is going to be very crowded for woodward, and Parking can be difficult, but it is about the coolest car-related thing I have ever seen.

btw, at the friday thing, as everyone leaves Ford WHQ, it seems most folks like to do a big fat smoky burnout on exiting the parking lot :grin:
Ain't nothing like seeing a hunndred Mustangs in a row do burnouts :grin:

·
Registered
43 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-07-18 17:32, DHG #1302 wrote:
I'll be at the cruise. I would like to take that Friday off and meet at The Ford World HQ. I have yet to see an other Bullitt on the roads in Michigan. From the posts I've read it looks like 1/2 the bullitts went to Texas. Would be neat to meet some of you in person. It should be a blast as it always is with people and cars coming from all around the country.
VERY COOL!!

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
Were you at the FTDC around the middle of May? I was walking through the parking lot and heard that special exhaust note. That was the first Bullitt I have ever seen, besides mine.

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Hey all you Mich. Bullittheads, I am planning a trip up there the week of Sept.12th thru 15th. I am coming up to meet a friend Jim Paquet,of JPT Transmissions,and also attend the Pure Stock Musclecar Shootout. I plan on stopping in at Paul's HP Shop,as we will spend a day in Jackson Mich. Any of you live near there?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts