Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Waldorf Ford called me this afternoon that my car was ready .... finally. As it turned out it looks as good as new. I guess I was worried over nothing-which is usually the case. Oh and BTW, they had one of the new KR's sitting on the showroom floor in the exact same place my Bullitt was setting about six months ago. The price tag .... are you sitting down? ...... One Hundred and Sixty large. Yeah $100,000.00 base price with a $60,000.00 Additional Dealer Mark-Up! I won't be trading mine in anytime soon. It was black with black stripes. A big "Please Do Not Touch" sign on the window too. Guess what I did notice .... our mufflers adorn the rear louver valance! At least we got some Shelby KR DNA! Oh and yeah I asked but NO TEST DRIVES!!

·
Registered
267 Posts
yeah there is one here in scottsdale. i'm trying to convince my dad to look at the kr but he set his mind on finding a zr1

·
Registered
495 Posts
Base MSRP is something like $79,995. Nowhere near $100,0000. Anyone that buys one of those has wayyy too much money. My local dealer was asking $130,000 for one 6 months ago. I wonder how they are doing with it. Last I checked they had 6 Bullitts on the lot too.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This particular dealership is one of the largest volume dealers in the area. I'm quite sure they put that price on their KR to ensure it stays on the showroom floor awhile as an attention getter. It sure got mine! That car has a serious presence about it. The badging is very prominently displayed front, rear and sides to announce it's prominence as King Of The Road, hence KR.

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
If I had the money I would buy a Roush, Saleen, and GT500 for the same price as a KR. Not worth it IMHO.

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
texasbullitt said:
80k locally will buy one, on ebay as well ..... they just are NOT selling
Yes the base price is supposed to be between 80 and 90 K
If a dealer is asking 100K with a 60 K ADM it's really a sneaky 80K ADM! :shock:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts