Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is an awful day..... I just got back from cutting the airbags out of my 2 week old Bullitt. Some idiot ran a red light and I hit him square in the middle of his car. Then of course, he took off and no one got his license plate. My front bumper, hood, grill, left headlight and left front quarter panel are all toast. I don't think it got the frame because it still drives ok. I want to cry and kill someone all at the same time right now. TWO WEEKS!!!!!!! It's not fair! The really ironic thing was that I had just come from the ding removal place to have the dings on my passenger side door removed. Which, by the way look great. Unfortunately the rest of the car doesn't.

Bullitt #3175 is on the casualty list.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I feel for ya bro.I thought that all the really bad drivers lived in NJ. I just hope your Bullitt is able to be fixed!BlackBullitt#1768

·
Registered
78 Posts
Oh man, I'm feeling sick for you. Hope you can get it fixed real soon and hopefully good as new.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Sorry to hear about this. You have just experienced every Bullitt owners worst fear. Hope your car can be repaired to like new. I feel for you :sad:

Hank

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hblattel on 2001-10-16 17:48 ]</font>

·
Registered
287 Posts
:sad::(:(

I feel for you as well...

At least you didn't get hurt and the Bullitt can be repaired.

Keep us updated, man.

Scott D.

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
that stinks..damn idiot drivers...
if u need a body shop referral let me know..I know one great one in lewisville off I-35 and 121 and a few good ones in dallas and fort worth..
goodluck

·
Registered
116 Posts
Very sorry to hear about your accident buddy. That really blows. I hope you and your passengers were not injured?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Hey man, sorry to hear about your accident. We all feel your pain here. Good luck, and keep us posted.

·
Registered
8 Posts
You sure do know how to make a guy (or two) cry!:(

·
Registered
533 Posts
Justin,
Your club is behind you in spirit and we share your pain. Technology today is much better than the past and she'll soon be good as new. Just research for reputable body shops. I can't take pictures with much more damage than that. It hurts too much.

·
Registered
295 Posts
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: krankiekat on 2001-10-16 19:28 ]</font>

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks everyone, I'm really glad to get all these messages. It makes me feel a better in some way. I know that sounds corny but it's true. Bullitt #3175 will ride again.

p.s. I guess this is a good way to get the spots on my headlights fixed!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: justindal on 2001-10-16 19:32 ]</font>

·
Registered
448 Posts
That really sucks, Justin. Our hearts are heavy with yours, man. We all look forward to seeing pics of her back to normal. :sad:

:bullitt:

·
Registered
543 Posts
Justin, does look to bad. All the body parts look repairable but I would try to get the insurance company to replace the bumper with a new factory bumper instead of repairing it. Is there a cracked fiberglass under the hood? If yes, get them to replace the hood rather than repair it. You will be as good new if you have a decent insurance company.

John

·
Registered
214 Posts
Hey I feel for ya. Had a women run me off the road two weeks after I got mine. As long as your ok.

1,169 Posts
That's TERRIBLE!!!! I guess you won't be needing you shift ball any more,Can i have it????

Just kidding!! I hope it's better then new after your repairs!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts