Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
What makes you think it's a salvage title? The price seems about right for these days. I'll assume it's probably over 50,000 miles.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Looks good to me. I bought mine with 98000 miles on it and payed 5000 dollars for it and it had nothing wromg with it. On nada.com high retail is only 12500 a year a go

·
Registered
286 Posts
mine had 104k on it and i payed 8500 for it. it was bone stock but it looked like it only had 10k on it. garage kept and 98k was put on it by driving on the highway 90 miles round trip to and from work. it was garage kept at his office and at his house. id say its probly clean. run a car fax on it if your serious about buying it. look at where all the body panels meet. if they are wavy or a different color or dont line up theres a posability it was hit and fixed.

·
Registered
771 Posts
I'm willing to go with hit and fix from the pics...

It's got the Cobra nose, and THE WRONG KICK PANELS. :(

·
Registered
987 Posts
All I have to say miles dont me jack. I bought mine with 29k miles on it but found out later who ever owned it distroyed the engine by boosting the hell out of it...:(

Now I have to spend more money to rebuild it.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I'm scared of getting a DHG with tons of miles. But If it does have a lot of highway miles on it then It is a reason to rebuild the engine!

What else can go wrong with a high mileage car?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Aque509 said:
I'm scared of getting a DHG with tons of miles. But If it does have a lot of highway miles on it then It is a reason to rebuild the engine!

What else can go wrong with a high mileage car?
thats what i did. i was gonna get a low miles bullitt or a mach 1. i would have spent 15-16k on one. i spent 8500 and still have at least 7 left to play with. as long as its clean its fine

·
Registered
286 Posts
wrong side skirts side scoops and the bumper doesnt flow well with them. id make sure its really a bullitt. what hood is on that. i cant tell what rear quarter windows it has from that pick.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts