Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
V-8's are a drug on the marketplace right now. Probably will be for the next ten to twenty years.

My guess is anything that can got over 35 mpg out of the box is probably about to double in price from one year ago.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Now 08/09's bullitts also hurt. If you want a "Bullitt" there is now another option..a bigger pool to pick from...bigger supple...prices go down. This is NOT a comparison of 01 to 08 as they are vastly different cars...just someone hears of the "Bullitt" in the past and wants to play Steve McQueen only one game in town...now there are two...thus the price impact.

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Sounds like a good time to pick up a TB and DHG to add to the stable ;-)... Then in another 20 years I can get a nice return on my investment :rotfl:

Thanks

Bud

·
Registered
281 Posts
I don`t know...I just sold a Scion XB (33mpg) and had a hard time selling it. Finally had Ahmed look at it, beat the hell out of me on price, and I was glad to get rid of it. I think it is a sign of the times, people aren`t buying like the good old days. Was going to sell my Honda Ridgeline too but after a marginal response I decided to keep it. (Was selling for low book!)

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
kaylan1521 said:
Another six months of this would mean some good pickins for V8 Musclecars.
So when are you going to dump the GT500, Paul? ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.