Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All you Bullittheads are still around, hope to see you all in Tulsa.

If any of you are interested in knowing what kind of power your Bullitt is putting down. SWTuning in OKC will be providing one free dyno pull to each memeber of IMBOC. I was thinking sometime at the beginning of the Nats, give me feed back of what day would be a good day and I will see what I can do.

Scott

·
Car Whisperer
20,888 Posts
That would be great. Thanx!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Scott damn good to hear from you again!!!!! I looked for you at the MCA nationals last weekend, Mike said you where out of town!!!!!

I would be interested in Pull
Jimmy Ray

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
That would be awesome. I already have had my car Dyno tuned and Pulled, but for those that havnt yet its a cool experiance. wish i could make it guys. hope to see you all next year at the nats.

·
Registered
57 Posts
This would also be a great opportunity got some you to see if your tunes are safe, as the loaded chassis dyno will uncover such problems(if they exist), as well as supply accurate air-fuel ratios.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Dee, if you go to the Nats, you should stop in at Jim's and run yours. I would be interested in seeing what you get on his Dyno.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
P-51 Bullitt said:
Dee, if you go to the Nats, you should stop in at Jim's and run yours. I would be interested in seeing what you get on his Dyno.
Nope. My tune has been good for 40K+ miles without a hitch. I'm not at all interested in putting it on another dyno nor messing with the tune.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good to hear from you guys, I still need input on a day (one day) that most would like to come to or through OKC and dyno their cars. It would be best to set one whole day aside for dyno runs for IMBOC members, actually all Bullitt owners. Let me know what day you guys think would work best. Would Wedensday the 13th be best? Let me know.

Scott & Jim (SWTuning.com)

Oh hey, I almost forgot. How the hell are you Jimmy Ray? Wish I could have seen you at the mustang Nat'l. I'll see for sure in Tulsa.
Scott

1 - 10 of 10 Posts