Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to buy a BULLITT wrecked . It must have a good nose . It can be hit on the sides or in the rear , but the front must be in perfect shape . I would prefer It to be a green car with a 1700 or so # If anyone has a good leed please e mail me at [email protected] . Thank You .

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats right . But I did not crash it . Someone crashed into it ! I wanted used parts around # 1700 so the date codes will be correct on the damaged areas , but I have decided on all new oem parts . Now I am tring to find oem parts with April date codes . My dealer is working on that for me .

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
There is a water car at a salvage yard in Seguin, texas with a picture perfect front end assy..If you are still looking,let me know and i will put in touch with them..

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1725 is back on the road . It looks like brand new . All of the date codes are correct . The car was painted with the drivetrain out of the car so the car looks like factory original . It is good to have it back home .

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Congrats Andy!!! i'm glad you've got your baby back and your happy!

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-12-18 20:15, andyh1800 wrote:
1725 is back on the road . It looks like brand new . All of the date codes are correct . The car was painted with the drivetrain out of the car so the car looks like factory original . It is good to have it back home .
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Absolutely fabulous!!!

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
I hope they put some "defense systems" on it while putting it back together so you can protect it from all those NY drivers!! LOL
Kinda like a James Bond car, hidden rocket launchers, built in external air-bags to protect the body and such!! That would be cool!!
Cam

·
Registered
29 Posts
Speaking of Seguin, I saw a Bullitt on the back of a flat bed, Its under carriage was a mess and all the windows were busted, does any one have the news on this, I had to turn my radio off in honor of this downed bullitt

1 - 13 of 13 Posts