Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Rick, sorry to hear this. What happened?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks have already sent email to them . I hope to be able to buy the parts and rebuild next year - $8000.00 damage - driver had no insurance.

Six years not a scratch.:cry:

·
Registered
196 Posts
sorry to hear that bro!!!! damn
when u say.. driver had no insurance? whats gonna happen? he is at fault all the way.. no insurance?????... means 100% win from you part and second, hit in ur rear means another 100% fault to him... u shouldnt be spending a dime, and ur insurance shouldnt be going up... u gotta make sure u either sue him to get all the cost paid off privatly without going through insurance? or that your insurance covers you all the way, without you paying ur deductable? this really sucks and feel your pain as a truck nearly rear ended me on the highway last week during rush hour, AND IN THE LEFT LANE< WHERE TRUCKS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE>
i hope u find all the parts and windows mathcing.... and wish u best of luck.... this is horrible.... let me know more ...
G

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Your insurance should cover you in the event of an uninsured motorist (at least it does here). You would be responsible for your deductible and that's it. The insurance company might pursue the other driver for reimbursement. Hope it works out for you!

Steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts