Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a nice '08 or '09 DHG or black Bullitt on the west coast, or will travel for/ship the right car. Ideally, low miles car for up to mid 20's, but would like to hear about higher mileage, less expensive cars or even projects.

Message me here if you know of something, or how you would like to be contacted.

Thanks,

Craig

·
Registered
10 Posts
Looking for a nice '08 or '09 DHG or black Bullitt on the west coast, or will travel for/ship the right car. Ideally, low miles car for up to mid 20's, but would like to hear about higher mileage, less expensive cars or even projects.

Message me here if you know of something, or how you would like to be contacted.

Thanks,

Craig
Craig,
I have a Black 08 7,680 miles.
In Oregon.
If you are "really" interested, contact me privately.

Franko

·
Registered
2008 BULLITT #3469 HG
3 Posts

Thanks,

Craig
Thinking about selling my 08 Green bullet, if you’re interested contact me at Dennis [email protected] all lowercase. PH number 530-327-8476

1 - 5 of 5 Posts