Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yes sorry, had an email that I don't check that often setup on here. I have the car put away but can certainly grab some photos this weekend. I have attached the only photo I could find on my phone. Let me know if you are still interested in more photos...Feel free to give me a call or shoot me a text also 937-776-1605...
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant

·
Registered
2008 Bullitt
3 Posts
Greetings,

I'm not looking to steal anyone's thunder, but I'll also be selling my 2008 with 52K miles. I'll be posting it on Steve's Car Lot and provide more details when I get a chance but here's a pic in the meantime. Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Greetings,

I'm not looking to steal anyone's thunder, but I'll also be selling my 2008 with 52K miles. I'll be posting it on Steve's Car Lot and provide more details when I get a chance but here's a pic in the meantime. Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks!
Thank you for letting me know but I just found one from a forum member. I do have a friend who is looking for one what are you asking? Thank you Brian

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you for letting me know but I just found one from a forum member. I do have a friend who is looking for one what are you asking? Thank you Brian
Greetings,

Where are you located and how much are you thinking of asking?
Thanks
Robert

·
Registered
2008 Bullitt
3 Posts
Where are you located and how much are you thinking of asking?
Thanks
Robert
Hello. I'm asking for $16,500. I'm the second owner. It's a rebuilt tittle, no air bags were deployed and main damage was to right front end. She has new Ford Performance control arms, new inner and outer tie rods with boots, sway bar links and new battery. Engine and exhaust are stock. Let me know if you want some pictures or need more detail. I'm located in Miami, FL. Thanks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you for the information but I am looking for one in the Virginia area. Best of luck in your sale.

Robert

1 - 12 of 12 Posts