Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as the title says, i am again looking for another Bullitt. i have not been happy with any vehicle i have owned since selling Bullitt #2642, so now i am looking. i don't know if i will be able to find one in my budget or not, but figured i would see on this site, since most of you guys know where to find them. by the way, i am only allowing myself $10K for my next car, as i don't want to spend a lot of money at first...let's see what's out there. thanks. oh yeah, the closer to NC the better.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Try Autotrader and CARS.com they have been in your price range there!

·
Registered
49 Posts
I am actually about to list mine on here for sale, I really don't want to get rid of it but I don't have much choice at this point :frown: . I have Black Bullitt #3590 that I got from a local Toyota dealership back in March of 08. I need to pay the car off so I need to get 12k for it if possible. Don't know if that will be close enough to your budget but I definitely want my bullitt to go to a good home.

::EDIT:: I am located in central GA by the way.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I just posted a For Sale thread for it but it's got 53k on it, drop-in K&N Filter, MAC Weld-in Mufflers on it now. I HAVE a Bassani O/R X-pipe, Diablosport Predator Tuner, and a set of FRPP Lowering springs I picked up from a friend off his GT but not on the car. Willing to part with them though if I get the car paid off :)

::EDIT:: I am almost dead in the center of GA, about 45 minutes south of Atlanta.

·
Registered
66 Posts
They are out there and for good prices. I found mine for 10,600. And she has no mods and is in good condition. Just keep looking at ebay and autotrader.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks, yeah there is one locally to me i am going to look at tomorrow for under $7K, but i am skeptical. it is probably ragged out. i want a nice car for $10K, not have to spend $10K and make a nice car.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Under 7k? Prepare to be disappointed.

Hell, we're all disappointed, come to think of it, if we have to sell our cars at today's beaten down prices.

For example, I was considering putting my 01 TB up for sale, to get a cobra, but with 61xxx miles on it, even though it's in great shape, I couldn't live with anything under 11k. And even 11k might be tough to get, though NADA lists it for
$12k retail.

Strange times, and a real buyer's market...

·
Registered
937 Posts
check dfwstangs.com there's an 03GT Blk/blk with a Kennebell for like 11K and 55,000 miles or so....

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks guys, i am in no hurry fortunately. i want what i want, and won't be happy with anything less. so i will be patient and continue the search. oh yeah, the one for $7K was already gone, but it was in rough shape according to the dealer who had it.

·
Car Whisperer
21,377 Posts
they're around especially if you are willing to travel to get it. can you say, "Road trip?"

1 - 14 of 14 Posts