Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a set of 42lb injectors to replace my 38's. New or used doesnt really matter, just not looking to spend an arm and a leg on them. Let me know, Thanks.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
I got mine (FRPP) new off Ebay for $300 shipped.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I will be selling my RC Engineering 42's real soon. Im probably gonna pull my motor in a week or two. I have went up to 60# injectors for the new built motor. I had to buy the Siemans cause I cant afford the 60# RC's.
Let me know if yer interested, Ill take $225 Shipped. RC are top notch quality IMO.
Thanks
Wes

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pm sent

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
My RC Engineering Injectors are out of the car if yer interested.-
Im also gonna have a 90MM LMAF, 3.0 Reichard Racing 6 Rib Vortech Pulley if any one is interested.
Thanks
Wes

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I may be interested in the whole package for the right price :wink:, how much boost could I expect with the 3.0 pulley?

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Depending on what kind of Intercooler you are running you will see about 12-13 lbs of boost. Thats what I was making anyhow. If yer interested in a package deal let me know and ill figure out some numbers for you.
Thanks
Wes

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
pics

im having a problem with Photobucket cutting off the picture, I can email the pics to you if you want.
3.0 Reichard Racing Ultra Grip vortech 6 Rib pulley

42# RC Engineering Flow Matched Injectors

90MM LMAF

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wes, your pm indox is full, but I sent out that pay pal payment for you.

Sold to me!

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Got the Payment, thanks again. Ill try to get them out to you first thing in the AM.
-Wes

1 - 11 of 11 Posts