Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here's the deal i want/need a supercharger for my baby bullitt and simply can't afford a new one of any kind much less a nice fancy one....if anyone has or knows of a supercharger that they wanna sell or whatever lmk and i'm very interested for one that will fit the bullitt. As long as it will work...i will buy it.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
I know what you mean about not being able to purchase a new one and your desire to have one. But let me give you a bit of advice.

Cheapish is NOT the way to go when adding a supercharger. When you buy 2nd hand, you have no warranty and you have no idea if the thing even works or what the past problems were.

When you do supercharge your car, there is A LOT more you have to do than just buy a supercharger and put it on. That is the least expensive part of it! The additional mods that are REQUIRED to make the SYSTEM work correctly and all the labor to install them along with the tune adds up to WAY MORE than the supercharger itself.

I suggest you do some serious reading about what is REQUIRED and then proceed accordingly. Forget the 2nd hand idea, that is for fox body junk that never runs the majority of the time anyway.

(Nothing against fox bodies, but there are MANY just sitting around that have tried the 2nd hand supercharger thingy).

·
Registered
366 Posts
Call Tim at modular powerhouse and he can hook you up with a complete kit that has everything you need right down to the correct spark-plugs.The best thing about his mongoose kit is that it comes with a dead on tune so you know your car will be running perfect.He has sold over 1000 of these kits ,so you know he must be doing something right.Thats the kit that i purchased and couldnt be happier,great customer service to. GREG

1 - 3 of 3 Posts