Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, got some money together, and now the search grows stronger. I want a nice DHG Bullitt with LESS THEN 60k miles unless you can make me a great deal on one under 90k miles.

Prefer to not spend more then $16000, but there may be certain exceptions to that.

Thanks,
Jared

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
jared6180 said:
Ok, got some money together, and now the search grows stronger. I want a nice DHG Bullitt with LESS THEN 60k miles unless you can make me a great deal on one under 90k miles.

Prefer to not spend more then $16000, but there may be certain exceptions to that.

Thanks,
Jared
Jared-for the amount of money you have set as your ceiling you should be able to find a pristene DHG Bullitt. Do not comprimise!!! Be patient even if it means waiting until this winter to buy one. Look on this site of course, but check ebay daily and get a saved search on autotrader.com. Despite current owners trying to get used Bullitt prices up the fact remains that the cars are still only 6 years old and not truly valuable as collector cars yet. They really have not even finished depreciating yet. You should be able to find a very low mileage DHG Bullitt for the amount of money you have mentioned.....John R

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Jared, good luck in your search. I'm sure you will be able to find what you are looking for. For reference sake, I picked #453 up for $13,500 with 13,700 miles and in near pristine condition. Right place, right time.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1bdBULLITT said:
I have one for sale but its a good drive for you. Good luck, I will keep my eyes and ears open for you though.
I am willing to take a road trip. I have bought cars in California, texas, connecticut, and virginia. I am not scared of a drive. Show me what you got!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Jared,
I have DHG #462. I bought it from Bob Perkins, the stang guru. I am selling it due to a move and (gasp) lack of practicality for the moment. I got it with 255 miles on it and now have 13K on it...that was put on it in the last 21 months. No mechanical mods except a steeda short throw shifter, just removed the pony grille ( it's in the trunk) and added a mach 1 chin spoiler. I did paint the GT on each side matte black and I think it adds to the subtlety. Great car and a blast to drive. I never raced it. Very clean inside as I was often the only one in it and I added rubber mats to protect the carpet. I replaced the front door speakers with Memphis Audio 4x6s. It owns my garage.
I am not dying to get rid of it, which is why it isn't in the swap meet section, but it needs a good owner that appreciates the Bullits...I am selling it for $15500. I am in Panama City FL for the next month prior to move. Let me know.
[email protected]

·
Registered
371 Posts
Bullitt

Hey Man,

I'm not in a huge hurry to sell..but I've recently got the bug for a new C6 Vette(I'll probably get banned for saying that on here LOL). I am located in Tulsa so I'm not that far away. My DHG Bullitt has around 43K miles on her. Clean title. Always kept oil changed w/ Mobile 1 Synthetic. Great little car that has been babied. Anyway, I can send pics/details if you are interested. Just PM me.

Thanks!

·
Registered
873 Posts
dhg1848 said:
Hey Man,

I'm not in a huge hurry to sell..but I've recently got the bug for a new C6 Vette(I'll probably get banned for saying that on here LOL). I am located in Tulsa so I'm not that far away. My DHG Bullitt has around 43K miles on her. Clean title. Always kept oil changed w/ Mobile 1 Synthetic. Great little car that has been babied. Anyway, I can send pics/details if you are interested. Just PM me.

Thanks!
WHAT!!!!! :rolleyes:

You better hope I don't see you in your new Vette while I'm working. :bigguns:

·
Registered
28 Posts
#2826 Dhg

Jared,

I am the original owner of this car and it has 16,000 miles on it. Always garaged and babied. You can look at it on stangnet.com where it is listed for $14,900. I am near Atlanta.

Dave

1 - 10 of 10 Posts