Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a MRT CAI for the Bullitt if anyone is interested in selling theirs or knows where I can get one let me know. Much appreciated.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BLACK_2425 said:
They have them on their site www.mrt-direct.com, and imboc members get a 5% discount.
They have a picture of the Bullitt kit, but they no longer offer it. I tried getting one through them a while back so now its to getting a used kit unfortunately.

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
MRT sells this kit. I don't know who you talked to there, but I was just in there last week and they have them on display. Talk to Dan Garn.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Really Dan was the person that had told me months ago that they werent making it anymore. Thanks for the informtion I will try contacting him to see about it.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still looking for one guys, willing to pay close to new price for one if somone wants to switch to a JLT.

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
jp660605 said:
Still looking for one guys, willing to pay close to new price for one if somone wants to switch to a JLT.
I am going to shoot Dan an email at MRT, and will post his reply here.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SmokinBullitt said:
I am going to shoot Dan an email at MRT, and will post his reply here.
I appreciate it, I emailed him about it several weeks ago and never heard back.

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
jp660605 said:
I appreciate it, I emailed him about it several weeks ago and never heard back.
MRT is checking to see if they can piece one more together from Scott Hoag's storage bin. :grin:

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
Congrats to jp660605 as the new (and last) owner of MRT's original CAI.

Scott was able to uncover the last complete kit for the '01 Bullitt in the back corner of his shop under a stack of tires, covered with a tarp! :wink:

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you SmokinBullitt for going out of your way for me. Makes me proud to be a bullitthead when things like this happens. Hopefully it'll be here the first of the week.:clap:

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
SmokinBullitt said:
Here are a couple of pics:
Pretty cool, I want one now. They dont make them any more? Probably have to get one used I like the way it looks is there a power increase?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts