Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WANTED: 2008 Bullitt specific OEM H-pipe. I am interested in a complete unit only, not one that has been cut up.

Also seeking a Bullitt engine turned dash facia kit and spare tire "delete" kit.

You guys have such cool cars...I'm jealous!

Please contact me directly at [email protected]

Thank you.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
I belive the H pipe was standard issue GT, only the Axleback mufflers were different. As for the dash, IT'S GOING TO BE EXPENSIVE. You will need all 5 parts, including the Passenger Airbag. You can still get them new from the dealer, or find one that has been totalled and try to buy it. Either way, good luck!

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
The Bullitt H-pipe, mufflers, and intake resonator make the sound. The mufflers are available on E-bay for about $550 and the guy that sells them can get you the H-pipe that has the special baffle, but it costs about $1200 because the cats are included. I had thought about getting the H-pipe and mufflers to store for replacement down the road, but it is pretty expensive.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
BB2008 said:
The Bullitt H-pipe, mufflers, and intake resonator make the sound. The mufflers are available on E-bay for about $550 and the guy that sells them can get you the H-pipe that has the special baffle, but it costs about $1200 because the cats are included. I had thought about getting the H-pipe and mufflers to store for replacement down the road, but it is pretty expensive.
i've seen the mufflers cheaper than that. last time i looked around i found them for 399 plus shipping.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.