Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys,
I am looking for pairs or sets of original Bullitt wheels, preferably without tires, in excellent condition.

Must have been originally installed on Bullitts at the Ford factory.

·
Registered
798 Posts
I would be willing to part with mine if I could find someone who has 18x9 and 18x10 anthracite bullitts. Mine look like new still.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Well, now that these are rare parts, I'll sell you my OEM wheel and tires for $5,000
for the set. :lol: Just kidding, I put mine (with 11,000 miles) away and replaced them with Wheel Replica's 17 x 9" all around (which look much better!). Want to save the OEM wheels and tires for future cars shows.

·
Charles
13,300 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Actually, the wheels were not just used on Bullitts. They were part of the "premium" package, or something like that. At some point ('03 or so, dunno - need to research) the color changed a little.

So, you don't need to restrict your search to Bullitts - they came on lots of GTs and perhaps others, too.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
like i stated above, i think he wants the original COLOR and everything thats why he is restricting it to the BULLITTS. unless he buys the new ones and then has a shop paint them the lighter color.

·
Premium Member
6,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mr.BULLITT said:
What do you plan on using them for Rick
Well, I would like to save my Arizona Beige Bullitt wheels and the tires that came with my 04 GT (optional 40th anniversary package). I plan to stay with the SN95 body style so an extra wheel set with my own choice of tires sounds pretty good right now. Having them match the Bullitt wheels makes them more versatile.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts