Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
The circumstances of his death and the death of his family are sick. He was obviously tormented in this life, and he will likely be tormented in the next life.

I admit I enjoyed watching him in the ring, and I was a fan, but his actions in murdering his wife and child were sick, and twisted. They suspect he was in a Roid Rage, fine, but he took the steroids as an educated middle aged man that knew the possible side effects. In my mind there is no mercy for Chris Benoit. Burning in hell for eternity is exactly what he deserves.

Jared

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Where did you get your information? What I got from my Yahoo homepage was they were investigating it and that it was being treated as murder-suicide but I wasn't sure if it was confirmed.

·
Registered
250 Posts
It was on the news today, the update was that it more than likely occurred over the weekend. The wife was found with hands and feet bound, little boy was smothered and he hung himself in his weight room. From what I've read, they aren't looking for anyone else. In addition, this began when several friends received what they thought were strange text messages from him, thats when they called to have the police check. Bibles were also found next to the wife and son.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
They also believe he stayed in the house with the bodies a day or more after their deaths before hanging himself.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts