Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen where a few dealers say they are offering the X-Plan but how do they know for sure until there are issued a Vin #?I saw on the Blue Oval Forum that it was doubtful it would be offered.Can anyone verify for sure they got the X-Plan?The same would go for incentives.

·
Registered
803 Posts
There have been no x-plan restrictions placed on the car. So far, it is just Shelby cars that are not allowed. It is sharing approximately the same market percentage as the GT/CS and the GT/CS is not restricted. From what I've been told, the Bullitt is up to the dealership. X-plan pricing shows up for the car when it is ordered.

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
If cars are X-plan qualified it will show up on the invoice.

Dealers can view invoices near when the car arrives at the dealerships.

The decision to offer the X-plan or the current rebate on the Bullitt will not be made until a month before delivery date.

Since the Bullitt is a GT with an "option code' and not considered a separate model, a la the Shelby GT 500, it is probable that these two programs will be offered.

The dealer will get his money [ X-plan and rebate] from the factory but is free to add an ADP[ Added dealer Profit} as he sees fit based on local conditions.

He is also free to disregard the x-plan pricing.

Want to get the best deal-? Let them stay in inventory for 2 months or more!

·
Registered
803 Posts
Haha, I made it clear that if x-plan is not accepted (if Ford allows), I'm not accepting delivery and they could cancel my order. :) But, in reality, I'd pay a little below msrp for it.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wally05 I plan on doing the same thing as well.The deposit is 100% returnable if not satisfied.They are taking 5k off of the 08 GT's plus the 750 dollar Ford coupon.This may be my 2nd option.Hell I could trade it later on the Bullitt and not be upside down.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Yes, those sound like very good options. I'm pretty set on the Bullitt as my only new car for a very long time. :) I'm hoping they get my gt/cs to sell on the showroom floor for more so I get more out of it in the end. They have a guy that does really good window tinting and I'm having them do that when it comes in. I wonder if I should have anything else done to it?

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I agree.I was hoping to hear back tonight from my salesman regarding xplan but no word yet.They said they would compete with another dealership I had contacted.We shall see.

I think tinting would be about it .The Bullitt is cool enough just the way it is.

·
Registered
803 Posts
I agree. Keep riding them about the x-plan. If they don't give it and you're not happy, move on to the next dealership. :)

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I just got a call from the dealership and they have decided to offer the x-plan.It was escalated to the owner and he authorized it.I let he know that the deal is contingent upon the offering.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Done.Has anyone ordered a car bra for their new Bullitt?I am usually not a fan of car bras but I have seen one on a GT and they look pretty cool.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts