Drivers side Backscatter

Forward scan

Top Backscatter View

Oh & yes that's me inside. :wink:

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
OK so why dosn't the work with IMBOC images?

Never mind - I fixed it.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts

good question, it always has for me, probably has something to do with the way the links is formatted.

Anyway, more cool pics, but i think you need to get your wheels inspected, they seem to be a little out of shape...

:rotfl:

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lightning said:
Anyway, more cool pics, but i think you need to get your wheels inspected, they seem to be a little out of shape...

:rotfl:
Thanks but the wheel distortion is due to the imaging system scanning a moving target.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
What is this machine used for again? lmao

Cool pic's none the less!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This system is used to scan passenger cars. There is a larger version used to scan tractor trailers & Shipping containers too.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
mogul2us said:
You were in it. Do you glow in the dark now?

mogul2us
I was wondering that too. :lol:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Cool Pictures. :cool:
We are in the same town "Ramona" I haven't seen another Bullitt yet but now I know you're out there I'll look for you.:cool:

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Bret08 said:
Thanks but the wheel distortion is due to the imaging system scanning a moving target.
hehe, I know.

I just love being the smart ass when I get a chance... :p

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lightning said:
hehe, I know.

I just love being the smart ass when I get a chance... :p
Better than being a dumb one I always say. ;)

BTW, No. I don't glow in the dark. Exposure rate while driving through this system is less than what you'd get from natural occurring background radiation just standing out side for four minutes.

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
DHG0134 said:
Cool Pictures. :cool:
We are in the same town "Ramona" I haven't seen another Bullitt yet but now I know you're out there I'll look for you.:cool:
I was in my Bullitt Monday afternoon when I saw another one driving up the 67 from Lakeside towards Ramona. I had to turn off on Scripps Poway Parkway so he might not have realized I lived out hat way.

Other than that I did see another one (or perhaps the same one) the week before I actually bought mine entering the Estates where I live.

Either of them you?

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
Whats are the cylindrical objects in the passenger side rear seat?
There should be system for detecting things like that.

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Palerider said:
Whats are the cylindrical objects in the passenger side rear seat?
There should be system for detecting things like that.
That is actually my laptop bag.

But I'm not sure what your saying - I mean "you" saw it right? What makes you think a trained operator wouldn't spot that or other objects of intrest?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Bret08 said:
I was in my Bullitt Monday afternoon when I saw another one driving up the 67 from Lakeside towards Ramona. I had to turn off on Scripps Poway Parkway so he might not have realized I lived out hat way.

Other than that I did see another one (or perhaps the same one) the week before I actually bought mine entering the Estates where I live.

Either of them you?
Not me on 67 I drive 78 to and from work. I'm off of Wildcat Canyon on the way to the Estates.:smile:

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
DHG0134 said:
Not me on 67 I drive 78 to and from work. I'm off of Wildcat Canyon on the way to the Estates.:smile:
Makes sense for the first one I saw on San Vicente Road. That must've been you I saw then heading towards the Estates before the Wildcat Canyon turn off.

Not sure who that one was on the 67? I actually slowed down a bit to have a look at him. It was an older silver haird guy with glasses and we both looked at eachother - smiled and gave the thumbs up!

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Awesome pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks for posting.......

1 - 19 of 19 Posts