Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:cool: My Bullitt has the XM/Sirius radio factory option. The reception is pretty bad. Everytime I do something as simple as going under a bridge on the interstate it cuts off. The other day I was sitting at a light and it cut off, granted I was under a intersection where there was several overhead bridges (think the LA mixmaster), but the nearest bridge was at least 70 feet overhead. Haven't had this trouble with the Explorer or the wife's PT, both have antenna mounted on the roof.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
I never had that much difficulty with mine, even when I was working downtown and parking in a multilevel parkade - Sirius loud and clear.

Maybe this is something the dealer needs to look at?

·
Registered
104 Posts
There is only 1 overpass on hwy 59 where I live , and the radio quits when I drive under it . I've noticed the same thing when I take it to Houston .

I'm gonna blame the $hitty reception on the antenna . I used to have a mirror mount on my Kenworth & only lost the signal going through tunnels .

·
Registered
224 Posts
Same problem here, cuts out constantly under bridges. I'm not really impressed by satellite radio, to tell the truth. I use the iPod line out more than anything.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Warlock II said:
Yeah, I was thinking it was the placement of the antenna....

My antenna is on my dash....great reception...except when i pull into the garage

1 - 6 of 6 Posts