·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
"Also, 2008 1/2 Bullitt intake will fit but you didn't hear that from us."

:shock:

·
Registered
803 Posts
hmmm... if I'm reading this correctly... I'm even more excited. I wonder what was under those hoods?

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
They are saying only intakes and exhaust that happen to be found on 5.4 engines will fit. And only specific ones that use these heads, at that.

First thought, it's a clever joke.
Second thought, I am not sure they would want to provide information that might cause people to buy a set of cylinder heads, now, that was wrong.

Now see, this is stuff I like to hear :)

Edit: Although after reading it 10 times and thinking it they would fit 5.4 only, the Bullitt intake could possibly be the only 4.6 intake that might fit these heads. Regular 4.6 Cobra stuff will not fit even if installed on a 4.6 block because of the port shapes.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
01GTB said:
They are saying only intakes and exhaust that happen to be found on 5.4 engines will fit. And only specific ones that use these heads, at that.

First thought, it's a clever joke.
Second thought, I am not sure they would want to provide information that might cause people to buy a set of cylinder heads, now, that was wrong.

Now see, this is stuff I like to hear :)

Edit: Although after reading it 10 times and thinking it they would fit 5.4 only, the Bullitt intake could possibly be the only 4.6 intake that might fit these heads. Regular 4.6 Cobra stuff will not fit even if installed on a 4.6 block because of the port shapes.
Could be a 4.6 version of the DOHC 5.4 GT engine!!! Sweet!

·
Registered
987 Posts
I think I'm just going to stick wit the bullitt I got cuz this is crazy.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Very bad joke, indeed.:evil: I was almost ready to call my Ford dealer...

·
Registered
543 Posts
I'm not getting my hopes up for anything. There's no point.
I'll get excited, assuming there's something to be excited about, when they finally hit the streets and all specs are released.

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Well how about KarKraft's carbed,custom built 4.6 4V engines that use any of the old 289/302 Ford intakes,with stand alone ignition? All seem to be rated at 375 HP? Wonder if it would fit under the stock Bullitt hood?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts