Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the Bullitt Display at the show... Someone have a better shot? (and who parked next to me?)

·
Registered
57 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
i have a total of about 260 pics from the show, every one that would like a copy of these just let me know, but i cant send them till i am back home on my computer.
or better yet when i get home i'll place all the pics in a zip file and put a link here so yall can download it.
just a warning, the file will be like 10-15megs.

unless the bullitclub owners what to put the file on there site for them selfs, or maybe add the pics to the web site half of this site. its all the same, it will be monday night before i am home.

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
great show and a great display guys. I went sunday morning.walked right to the display (couldn't find bob but his bullitt and the 68 looked great) the display had lots of great touch's...photos, poster and especially the tv/vcr...with the chase scene on as we got to the display...how cool is that... the rest of the show went well, lots of classic mustangs, a beautiful teal 93 cobra and plent of late model mustangs... not to mention FORDS FORDS AND MORE FORDS
great show...great people...great display

funny side note...we had to leave for my sons 4 o clock basbeball game (in 102 degrees i might add) on the way out of the show i saw a small crowd (1o-12) looking at my bullitt that i had parked in the street under a tree. when i got there this expert was telling the others gatthered around how he drove it at 150 mph, outran a viper etc tec... i couldn't resist... i asked him how it handled and braked...."almost as good as a cobra :he replied..having told the masses gathered before my arrival that he traded a 2000 cobra in on this "lil gem"...1/2 of them wide eyed, 1/2 of them cross eyed with disbelief at this bull sh*t..quite a story teller i must confess..I asked what # it was and while he was stuttering for an answer... i opened the door , popped the hood ,looked at the tag and said wow u have #1994 just like me he left muttering something about how he must have parked his somewhere else and got confused. ithen answered questions for about 5 minutes and showed her off the right way...honestly... they loved it, and so di my 7 and 17 year old.. in fact the older one got some girls phone number in the bargain... what a sunday....

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hey! Glad you all enjoyed the show! I'm sorry that I only got to meet one other fellow Buliitthead: Jay_P. ...I was out running around enjoying all the other Fords most of the weekend!

I'll try to post some more pictures when I get my "old technology" 35mm film processed.... :wink:

See ya..!~

DHG #621
D-FW, Texas

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bwcobra15 on 2001-08-12 21:14 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Great pics you guys!!
thanks for posting

·
Registered
81 Posts
Great pics. I really like the display with both cars and the video running. I wish we had stuff like that here in El Paso. I can't wait to download the other pics.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
bob, it's so cool to see those cars next to each other!
thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts