·
Car Whisperer
21,377 Posts
you did a fine job!!!!

Reactions: TwoStangWmn

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have 2001 Highland green Bullitt with approximately 70k miles. Have had issues with clutch or clutch cable quadrant. Need suggestions on replacing cable and or quadrant. I saw SSR or LMR makes kits. Any suggestions please

·
Premium Member
18,861 Posts
Very good, Vicki! :)

Just turned 56,000 miles on DHG 03875.

Reactions: TwoStangWmn

·
Premium Member
12,936 Posts
Lookin real good Vicki!
Considering how many times you sent me, Collin, JimBob etc to the IMBOC chalk board and time out corner, appears we didnt wear you down too bad after all!

By the way...how's that daughter of yours??
;)

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
aughter
Lookin real good Vicki!
Considering how many times you sent me, Collin, JimBob etc to the IMBOC chalk board and time out corner, appears we didnt wear you down too bad after all!

By the way...how's that daughter of yours??
;)
Too funny Kurt, but true! 😊 My daughter is still single but with the same guy for 7 years now. She is in the medical field and doing well as buying her own home now for 5 years. Needless to say, she doesn't care about cars or Mustangs for that matter so I am weary about what will happen to my twostangs one day. I miss the old IMBOC, don't you?

·
Premium Member
4,122 Posts
aughter
Too funny Kurt, but true! 😊 My daughter is still single but with the same guy for 7 years now. She is in the medical field and doing well as buying her own home now for 5 years. Needless to say, she doesn't care about cars or Mustangs for that matter so I am weary about what will happen to my twostangs one day. I miss the old IMBOC, don't you?
I second that Vicki

·
Premium Member
12,936 Posts
aughter
Yup...never to be repeated I guess...
It was some pretty magical, and hilarious times for sure...
I hyperventilated from laughter most nights...

And if your daughter doesn't want your 69, I'll wave my hand in the air "next!" ;)

I had breakfast with Mike Calicott the other morning. He snd his family were down here on vacation.

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
39,282 Posts
They had a Bullitt in 2001? Really?

·
Premium Member
5,984 Posts
Yes JimBoob ! REALLY:geek:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts