Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

Just a quick intro. I picked up my 2008 Bullitt yesterday Number #2978 dressed to kill in Highland Green.

Not sure where to start. But I guess I should say that I’ve been a gear head from day one and have always been a huge fan of the Bullitt Mustangs - from the original Movie car to the reincarnations in 2001 and the latest 2008/09 models. I’ve owned many vehicles of all models & types over the years and besides my new addition have a F150 Supercrew 4x4 (that’s for sale btw? ;) ), a 78’ MGB, a 84’ BMW 325e and a 1978 Porsche 928. So I’m not exactly new to turning my own wrenches

BTW – Kudos, to Teri T (AKA “Bullitt Babe”) who was my sales person and owns a Black 01' Bullitt herself. I found her knowlegable and a real pleasure to work with. But of course to the right person the Bullitt more or less sells itself. But it was refreshing to work with a sales person who actually knew as much about their product as I did.

Anyway I look forward to being a contributing member of this forum.

Cheers,
Bret
PS I’d like to register my Bullitt with the IMBOC but want to make sure I do it correctly – so where or who do I talk to about this?

PSS heres a picture of my baby!:smile:

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
:cool:Congrats on the buy and welcome to imboc. Look at the top of the page and click on Join Up. :cool: :bigguns:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Bret,
Welcome to imboc from a fellow San Diegan!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts