Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a dealer in town that has a 01 Bullitt in his showroom with 6000 kilometers on it.DHG,looks real pretty,but heres the tough part to swallow...get ready for it...$25000!Its #01477.Insert your 2 cents here>------------>

·
Premium Member
2,355 Posts
I guess he's not planning on selling it then, is he? :lol:

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
It seems that alot of people are fire selling their 2001 Bullitts in the last month or so at low prices.Dont you just love it when someone pampers their cars and dosent drive it for 7 years and then sells it at 1/3 they paid for it just to buy another new car...

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Although the asking price is high, it's not as far-fetched as it would seem considering that Bullitts sold new in Canada for $37,000 in 2001 because of our .68cent dollar at the time. As with a majority of used cars in Canada the prices will be higher in most cases than the US equivalent. Many people (myself included)would rather not go through the hassle and expense of importing one from the US and would prefer to have a Canadian spec vehicle. Thats why I chose to purchase my low mileage Bullitt north of the line. Also only 458 Bullitts were built to Canadian market specifications. Just my 2cents worth. . .

·
Registered
423 Posts
that's crazy, i hope there's a power adder like the blowzilla 2.6 and forged shortblock. lol. that wont sell.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts