Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
I need boost. Boost is good. Boost will be my friend.

·
Premium Member
2,358 Posts
OK, why does that Bullitt only have 1 "T" in the rear decklid emblem? HMMMMM?

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Bullitt_5135 said:
Weight savings.

:rotfl:

I got curious and checked the first video again to see if I could freeze it to see the Bullitt number decal. You can see the decal but not closely enough to read it. Can't see any possible explanation for the emblem with only one "t" :confused:

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Strut tower has the sticker, intake is Bullitt, brake calipers are red, skirts are Bullitt. What do you want to see? It's a Bullitt to me from what I can see.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Maybe the "T" flew off cuz of all the POWER!!!

·
Car Whisperer
20,881 Posts
probably a factory "mistake".

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
So what i am seeing here is that the '03+ Cobra needs spray to pull away from a built "2V" blown Bullitt!!!!?????And why does the Cobra have to be a 1/4 of a car length ahead when they start to run????

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
What I got a kick out of was the "this was run on a private track somehwere on Mars" ... ROFLMAO

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
TXBLUOVAL said:
What I got a kick out of was the "this was run on a private track somehwere on Mars" ... ROFLMAO
"Privite" track somewhere they don't have schools or spell check. :lol:

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
BigBullitt said:
"Privite" track somewhere they don't have schools or spell check. :lol:
not only that they don't know what orange cones mean, must have been a weekend

·
Registered
722 Posts
I'm still wishing he'd post here :(.

·
Premium Member
858 Posts
Great video - cars sound great.

·
Registered
889 Posts
I'll run'm.......(03 Cobra)......471 hp at the wheels that's about 500 at the block (give or take) and I just bought my winter time project, 3.4 Whipple S/C (I'm gunning for 650 at the wheels) Stock 03-04 Cobra's should run about 370 hp at the wheels (give or take) That's about what a stock gt with a cen. S/C should run (give or take) and if the Cobra still has it's STOCK P.O.S. REAREND then that will slow him down some.

·
Registered
722 Posts
I thought they didn't make Whipples for Bullitts, only for the 03/04 Cobras? Also, is the Kenne Bell supercharger a roots type, or a twin screw? It says twin screw, but I could of sworn it was a roots. Does a roots supercharger and a Whipple supercharger look the same? Pictures? Thanks!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts