Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, okay, so I was really busy today and missed lunch and supper-but had more than a few beers to drink and about 8:00pm I thought "Wow-I really could go for a Skyline right about now". But I live in Hamilton, Ontario and my next chance will be the Mopar Nationals in August. My Sister in Law is from Cinci and who would have thought that Chili dumped on Spegetti would be so good-I was skeptic at first but oh my I am drooling just thinking about the stuff.
Any of you Ohio guys into sending me the Skyline canned Chili?

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
I am more amazed everyday when I log onto IMBOC as to what I will see/read next.

Today: Spaghetti/chili:rolleyes: and Hyundai/Ferrarri's... :lol:

·
3,389 Posts
bullitt3980 said:
Okay, okay, so I was really busy today and missed lunch and supper-but had more than a few beers to drink and about 8:00pm I thought "Wow-I really could go for a Skyline right about now". But I live in Hamilton, Ontario and my next chance will be the Mopar Nationals in August. My Sister in Law is from Cinci and who would have thought that Chili dumped on Spegetti would be so good-I was skeptic at first but oh my I am drooling just thinking about the stuff.
Any of you Ohio guys into sending me the Skyline canned Chili?
I used to do a lot of Dayton trips for work, Skyline was always on the menu! One time though, because of fatigue my judgement was off..... I ate way too many chili dogs with lots of hot sauce about an hour and a half before my flight home, which happened to be delayed once I got on the plane for another HOUR!!!!!!! I was not the favorite person on the plane especially to the people who sat around the toilets!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Too much information!!

TOYS-R-ME! said:
I used to do a lot of Dayton trips for work, Skyline was always on the menu! One time though, because of fatigue my judgement was off..... I ate way too many chili dogs with lots of hot sauce about an hour and a half before my flight home, which happened to be delayed once I got on the plane for another HOUR!!!!!!! I was not the favorite person on the plane especially to the people who sat around the toilets!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Too much information. Way too much!

·
Premium Member
7,414 Posts
Chili! Canned?

Something about that combination just doesn't seem right!

Hey Terry, you mentioned "Hot Sauce", have you ever tried just a little of this stuff? I have some of the "Beyond Insanity". Now I like spicey food, but this stuff no one has been able to really taste. The last guy tryed a couple drops on a cracker, and he's still on fire! :D :D

·
3,389 Posts
I love hot food and sauces. But things like Dave's Insanity type sauces are beyond the realm of smart eating. I like stuff that will bring a sweat to the head but there are limits.

·
Registered
7,581 Posts
TOYS-R-ME! said:
you are never the favorite person... chilli or otherwise... its the haircut! :D

·
3,389 Posts
Axemanj3 said:
you are never the favorite person... chilli or otherwise... its the haircut! :D
So you're still struggling with that whole gay thing eh? It's okay Tim, come out of the closet, learn to deal with your attraction to other men, you'll be fine! None of us will hold it against you and you can still hang with us, we're open minded. Quit fighting it, it's making you bitter!

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I could not have forseen how a thread about Skyline would come to this-I promise not to start one about White Castle.

·
3,389 Posts
Don't even get me going about White Castle!!!! I love that place! Used to go to the one in Lafayette IN. Then on one of my trips, closed! Apparently, health issues!

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
TOYS-R-ME! said:
Don't even get me going about White Castle!!!! I love that place! Used to go to the one in Lafayette IN. Then on one of my trips, closed! Apparently, health issues!
Ya, it's closed! But did it bring sweat to your head?:badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

·
Registered
7,581 Posts
TOYS-R-ME! said:
So you're still struggling with that whole gay thing eh? It's okay Tim, come out of the closet, learn to deal with your attraction to other men, you'll be fine! None of us will hold it against you and you can still hang with us, we're open minded. Quit fighting it, it's making you bitter!
how does you talking about your *ss on fire, lead to me being called gay? interesting... very interesting!

·
3,389 Posts
Axemanj3 said:
how does you talking about your *ss on fire, lead to me being called gay? interesting... very interesting!

...even more interesting is I never mentioned one word about my ass or fire! Go figure. Where's your mind at?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts