Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got the order in for my Bud to put silver race stripes on my Bullitt.

But this will be my 3rd Stang with them as it's kind of my trademark & after seeing my old car in Mustang Monthly, it hit me!

Its like this, they cost $200.00 & they can come off at anytime.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-12-26 00:28 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
Oooooooh! Silver Race Stripes sound REALLY COOL....you'll share pictures, right?

BEFORE you get kicked out of the club!!!!!?

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
you've been around for a while now and it's your comments and person you are that make you a valuable member.
some will not like stripes,...you already know that. but if YOU like it.....COOL!!!

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
I think you should put "yellow" stripes, then you'll gain enough HP to beat a Viper:)...

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I've always been partial to stripes. The fatter the better. :smile:

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
I think that since you like it,,,,do it. After all like a previous post had stated, who did you buy the car ro please? I think it would look kinda neat myself.....

·
Registered
694 Posts
Hey McQueen, the stripes may look okay so I will hold judgement until I can have a look at the pictures. To each their own! If you want stripes, then go for it.

·
Premium Member
18,831 Posts
Hey, go for it! You can reverse the process
anyway if you don't like it.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
oh jay, ....didn't you get the memo yet?
(just kidding...i couldn't let that slide...sorry!-LOL)

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-12-17 17:51, Mus408 wrote:
McQUEEN, Do you have any update on those Bullitt ID plates?
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

ttt

·
Registered
783 Posts
I just want to see the pics... everything on your site looks great. My bet is this wont be any different.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts